Your Week at Saltery
Your week at Saltery will start on Sunday morning when we pick you up from the hotel and load you into the lodge's float plane. Due to Kodiak's notoriously temperamental weather, we highly recommend arriving in Kodiak a day or two before you're stay at Saltery begins (If you're looking to experience deep-sea fishing, this is the perfect time to do so). This should guarantee that you are rested and ready for your week at Saltery. Following the flight from the city of Kodiak to Saltery Lake Lodge, its all about fishing!
The 2018 fishing package is $4500.00/week*.
**********25% OFF FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF SOCKEYE SEASON**********
The 6 day, 6 night fishing package includes:
- Ground transportation form the your hotel, or Kodiak Airport to Lily Lake where the Saltery floatplane will be waiting for you.
- A scenic floatplane ride from the city of Kodiak to Saltery Lake.
- Your own professional licensed fishing guide who will be with you at all times, with a maximum of 4 guests per guide.
- Transportation to and from the best fishing holes after breakfast for the morning session, and after lunch for the afternoon session.
- After dinner fishing, at Saltery Lake, Lake Creek, or the mouth of Saltery Creek (daylight permitting).
- Cleaning, vacuum packing, and freezing of your catch, with an airline approved Wet-Loc box, for shipping home (50lb limit/guest due to weight restrictions in the floatplane).
- A warm, private room with your own bathroom and shower (2-4 guests per room).
- Three delicious meals per day, prepared by our in-lodge chef.
- Daily housekeeping service for your room.
- A return flight, and ground transportation from the lodge to your hotel, or Kodiak Airport, for your flight home.
*See Fine Print for more details
Following six days of none-stop salmon action, your trip of a lifetime ends on Saturday morning when we fly you back to Kodiak city. Departing flights from Kodiak should be scheduled for late in the evening on Saturday or better yet, anytime on Sunday. We recommend the Best Western, Kodiak. They will keep your Salmon frozen until your flight home the next morning. Additionally, the hotel is within walking distance to all restaurants, downtown Kodiak, and the boat harbor.